Standard terms and conditions of sale and delivery
§1 – General
- For all our transaction, which are processed via our web shop, only apply to the following Terms and Conditions last amended. Other agreements with a customer are not valid unless they are signed in written form.
- All offers, which are commissioned by telephone, per fax, internet, e-mail ore otherwise, are binding for the Met-Honigwein-Kellerei, if they are verified in written form, or the goods are prepared for delivery, and the invoice was issued.
- If the offered goods are not available, the Met-Honigwein Kellerei reserves not to provide the promised service, although a corresponding hedging transaction has been completed. In such a case, the customer will be notified immediately. Transactions have already been the customer will be refunded immediately. Further customer claims against the Met-Honigwein Kellerei are excluded.
- The delivery is at customer´s risk. Once the goods have been transferred from the Met-Honigwein-Kellerei to a transport company, the risk changes to the customer`s. This applies also for part delivery. The delivery takes place to the address which is transmitted. If the costumers is a consumer according to §13BGD, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the object sold, including forwarding purchase only with the transfer of the goods to the buyer. The handover is the same, if the buyer is in default of acceptance.
- All prices are cash prices included VAT plus any applicable packaging and freight costs.
- The goods should be examined immediately upon acceptance by the customer or his delegent for transportation damage. Observable transport damages be reported immediately in written form. Packaging damage must be claimed on receipt of goods and confirmed in written form by the transport Company.
- Information on terms of delivery are not binding, or it was agreed a specific delivery date written form.
- Claims for damages against the company Met-Honigwein Kellerei for non-performance or delay are excluded to the extent neither premeditation nor gross negligence.
§3 Due date and payment terms
- The accounts of Met-Honigwein-Kellerei are – unless otherwise agreed in writing form – have to be paid in full without delay.
- Until complete payment of all claims against the customer, including all subsidiary claims the delivered goods remain the property of Met-Honigwein Kellerei.
- The customer is not entitled to sell the goods until the full payment of the purchase price or take any other third party, the ownership of Met-Honigwein Kellerei endangering measures
§5 Final clause
If these individual contractual conditions – for whatever reason – no longer applies, the validity of the remaining provisions will notbe affected.